Maritime Design, Inc. is a production oriented naval architecture & marine engineering firm involved in design engineering, ship modifications and technical matters pertaining to vessel performance, stability and machinery installations. All work is approached and rationalized using principles from the classic art and science of design engineering and MDI’s quality assured design-to-production process ensuring work verification and a logical path.
Analyses and Engineering Computer Programs
· “Ship Motion Program”, predicts displacements, velocities and accelerations for a ship advancing at constant speed and arbitrary heading in both regular and irregular seas.
· “Naval Architectural Suite”, for static, dynamic and damage stability and ship hull strength calculations. Licensed Users of HECSDStm
· “Ship Hull Modeling and Fairing Program” for defining, modeling and lofting ship hull geometry
· “MDI CNC Lofting System”, the original MDI CNC in-house system for ship hull lofting and cnc burning as used for over 23 years and, ShipConstructortm
· Structural Finite Element Analyses, “GT STRUDLtm”
· “Delphitm Object Pascal” and development tools
· Project Management Program for project planning, scheduling and work breakdown, using “PrimaVeratm”
· Pipe, Equipment & Structyural Modeling, COADE CADWorxtm
· CAD/CAM, “Autocadtm” 3-D modeling and ShipConstructortm
· ABS Safehulltm and licensed users of Lloyd’s RULESCALCtm
Maritime Design, Inc.
1853 Beach Avenue
Atlantic Beach, Fl 32233 USA
· Workbreakdown methodology
· Structural detailing
· Pipe routing & detailing
· Material specifications
· Electrical & mechanical runs & detailing
· Always by 3-D modeling ensuring material control and fabrication fit-up.