Maritime Design, Inc.
6000A Sawgrass Village Circle, Suite 16
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082 USA
“While large shipyards generally enjoy series class construction over a long period the medium size shipyard and naval architect are uniquely challenged by multi-project constructions of short durations through demanding paths.”
Maritime Design, Inc, is incorporated in the State of Florida. We perform naval architecture and marine engineering services for ship & boat design, new construction, repair & overhaul, regulatory compliance and specialized areas pertaining to mission requirements.
We offer qualified professional experience with state-of-the-art resources ready to apply a cost-effective strategy to each commitment, perceptive to client needs and technical parameters.
We welcome your inquiries so that we may extend to you our responsive proposals and price quotations.
Linking Design with Production since 1983
· Production Engineering
· Production drawing/cnc modeling for modular construction
· Project planning & engineering
· Construction management
· Regulatory compliance, Classification Societies worldwide
· Quality assured design-to-production process
· Patented LCCS© double hull tanker technology
· Industry leading numeric control (N/C) CAD/CAM system